Financials in OnRamp ERP
Keeping track of the financial ins and outs is usually item 1 on a firm’s ERP shopping list. And OnRamp Solutions, what this tells us is that we are on the right track.
Financials in OnRamp
Feedback from OnRamp clients tells us that by using all the available financial module features have given them the following benefits:
- Fully paperless workplace: Because all actions are taken in OnRamp, there is never a need to print out a copy of a document or report. Everything is readily viewed (or saved as a PDF) and approved within OnRamp.
- Transparent accountability: With all the departments linked within OnRamp, it is quick and easy to see where the money is going and why.
- Less staff: Immediately updated GL accounts and reports mean that less staff can do more work in less time, leading to smarter decisions and lower overhead.
- Automated accounting: Receive and send financial documentation, including bank withdrawal and deposits, automatically with EDI.
- Customers and Vendors: Automatically generate and send customer and vendor documents, like bills of lading, customs documents, invoices, receipts, purchase orders, and sales orders.
- Weekly budgeting: With all your data always ready in the system, OnRamp ERP can show you your weekly budgets and targets based on your actual data.
- Real-time reporting: With all the data stored on a single database, any changes are immediately viewed everywhere in the system. This means that your dashboards and reports experience immediate data updates and allow you to make real-time decisions.
- No 3rd party apps: Asides from a payroll processing app, bank apps, and Excel, OnRamp is able to run all your financial information, including consolidation and account reconciliation.
All of this means that beyond the benefits of less paper, transparency, automation, and better reporting, you will automatically feed data to the OnRamp planning modules, making your forecasts more precise, allowing you to make better decisions.
Contact OnRamp ERP and we can help you better integrate your accounting and finance department.