Author: Paul Henriques in: Quick Tips
Save time creating new customer sales orders using the new Copy Sales Order [S2807] screen. This new functionality allows users to quickly copy an existing sales order record, with the option of retaining all of the previous information.
For example, if a customer wants the same order but shipped to alternative address. You can save time by just updating a single field instead of recreating the entire sales order.
1. Open the Copy Sales Order [S2807] screen.
2. Create a New Sales Order ID.
3. Select the Existing Sales Order ID from the drop down menu.
4. Select the customer you would like to copy the sales order to.
5. Choose Yes or No to Copy SO Details.
6. Click the Copy Sales Order button.
Check the new Sales Ordered has been copied successfully.
7. Open, Sales Order by Number [S1092].
8. Selected the Sales Order form the drop down menu.
For more information about how OnRamp ERP software can add value to your business fill in the contact form below. A member of our support team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss any questions you have.