Author: Paul Henriques in: New Features
We recently created a new screen that will enable users to copy any existing customer record. For example, an existing customer wants to add an additional shipping location address to their account but retain all the existing, finance, shipping or EDI information. To achieve this, you would normally need to recreate a new customer record in Customer Master.
The new Copy Customer [S2806] screen allows you to quickly copy a company record so you can edit the existing information.
1. Open the Copy Customer [S2806] screen.
2. Create a New Customer ID.
3. Select the Existing Customer ID from the drop down menu.
4. Select Yes or No to Copy Purchase Orders.
5. Click the Copy Customer button.
6. Open, Customer Master [S1092].
7. Selected the new Customer ID form the drop down menu.
The new customer record is now ready for editing.
For more information about how OnRamp ERP software can add value to your business fill in the contact form below. A member of our support team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss any questions you have.