OnRamp Release Highlights – August 2021
September 8, 2021
New Features in OnRamp ERP
Here are the new features that were added to OnRamp ERP in August 2021:
- Added support to scan invoices and match them to receipts with the Form Recognition and OCR application.
- Employee Hours by Period Inquiry S2724 – Changed the security settings to allow all employees to access their hours with their employee number.
- Sales Subledger Summary by Customer Invoice To R3188 – Added new report.
- Part Lists by Tool R4817 – Added new report.
- Non-Production Supply Usage R5069 – Added new report.
- Added process to print clone tag for inventory Lot and Location.
- Implemented flexible break time for attendance points.
- Added a new process to mass update manual hours for a list of selected employees.
For a complete list of OnRamp features, improvements, and fixes, see our Online Help – What’s New.
Paul Henriques is the current Manager for the Documentation and Training team at OnRamp Solutions Inc. Paul has over 15 years of experience in writing training material and documentation for various software companies.
Having had to learn OnRamp ERP to better document it’s features and write training material; Paul is constantly stunned by the amount of thought that goes into each feature and the capabilities that are within the program, with features for all the various business units of a manufactory.
Paul spends most of his free time keeping up to date on all the latest news and best practices for the manufacturing sector.
Paul’s favorite manufacturing quote:
“There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
View all posts
Leave a Comment