OnRamp Release Highlights – March 2021
April 1, 2021
Here are the new features that were added to OnRamp ERP in March 2021:
- The Form Recognition Tool received a new update. Users can now setup the Form Tool to scan in Customer Receipts. See More…
- There is a new TimeClock layout available that allows staff to manually enter their employee ID on a touch-screen enabled device or to scan their employee card.
- If the device running TimeClock has the capability, TimeClock scans the employee’s temperature as they are punching in to ensure they do not have a fever.
- Users can edit and resolve multiple Material Defect Reports (MDRs) at once, with successfully resolved MDRs automatically closing. All this is done on screen S1545. See More…
- Users can review Visitor COVID-19 forms by the date they were entered.
- Vendor Vouchers can now be easily reversed with a single button on screen S1654.
- Users can submit an NCR and scrap inventory for specific work order items on a nest work order.
- When adding a part to a sales order, users will receive a warning if they are adding a part that is not assigned to a price list.
Paul Henriques is the current Manager for the Documentation and Training team at OnRamp Solutions Inc. Paul has over 15 years of experience in writing training material and documentation for various software companies.
Having had to learn OnRamp ERP to better document it’s features and write training material; Paul is constantly stunned by the amount of thought that goes into each feature and the capabilities that are within the program, with features for all the various business units of a manufactory.
Paul spends most of his free time keeping up to date on all the latest news and best practices for the manufacturing sector.
Paul’s favorite manufacturing quote:
“There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
View all posts
Leave a Comment