Author: Paul Henriques in: Quick Tips
In this week’s quick tip, we will go through the steps of how to export data contained within OnRamp into and excel spreadsheet.
Within OnRamp, we refer to the tables of data content as a grid. The grid is contained within what we refer to as a frame.
1. To export grid data, open the screen that contains the data. For this example, we are using the Quote Items  screen.
2. Right click on the grid column headers.
3. Select Export to Excel (xx items)
4. Excel will open with all the data contained within the grid.
5. Click File>Save As. Then name your file and click Save.
For more information about how OnRamp ERP software can add value to your business fill in the contact form below. A member of our support team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss any questions you have.
Start the collaboration with us while figuring out the best solution based on your needs.