Author: Paul Henriques in: Quick Tips
Using the User Options and Preferences screen you can assign a specific shipping label to be printed out by a specific printer. For example, if you have 2 different sizes of labels to print you can override the default printer and select a different printer for the additional size label.
Open the User Options and Preferences screen.
1. Select the printer from the list.
2. Click Edit in the bottom menu.
3. Select the print type (Zebra indicates labels)
4. Click on the Device Detail frame.
5. Click Add in the bottom menu.
6. Select the label from the drop down menu.
7. Click OK
You can also print the information from a larger label and print it on a small label, and vice versa.
8. Select the an alternatively sized label from the drop down menu.
For more information about how OnRamp ERP software can add value to your business fill in the contact form below. A member of our support team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss any questions you have.
Start the collaboration with us while figuring out the best solution based on your needs.