Author: Paul Henriques in: Tutorials
Following on from last week’s tutorial on how to customize your report formatting, in this article, we will be looking at how to customize your report columns using screen [S2305]. This feature allows users to customize the columns from a variety of different formatting options.
For this tutorial, we are going to rename a column and reduce the width of an existing column.
Before we begin with the customization, use the OnRamp search function to open report [R1007]. It is helpful to have the report open in another screen so you can see what happens when you start customizing.
To begin customization, open OnRamp and search for screen [S2305], Conditional Formatting and Customization.
1. Select report [R1007] from the drop down menu.
2. Click on the “Report Column Customization” tab and click the “add” button in the bottom menu.
3. Select the “Loc Name” column name from the drop down menu.
4. In the “Header 1” field type the word “Canadian” and in “Header 2” type in “Location”.
5. To change the column width, select the “Width” field and type in the number “9”. The higher the number the wider the column.
6. When complete, click the “OK” button.
7. Go back to the report [R1007], Inventory Details Report and click the “Generate” button.
You will see that the “Loc Name” column has a new name and is now visibly thinner.
Together these new features give users the flexibility and control to customize existing reports with greater speed, efficiency and ease.
For more information about how OnRamp ERP software can add value to your business fill in the contact form below. A member of our support team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss any questions you have.
Start the collaboration with us while figuring out the best solution based on your needs.