Equipment Maintenance System
Stop hoping that your workhorse will make it through your most important order of the year without a breakdown. Instead, ensure that your resources are being used effectively with detailed tracking of maintenance orders. Manage back-office planning, such as securing plant equipment and parts while developing and executing your own maintenance schedules.
OnRamp’s modern ERP software also helps you track machine downtime. With real-time reporting, this ensures an accurate response to any upcoming maintenance requests while minimizing unexpected outages. Our ERP application will improve your maintenance request processes.
The OnRamp Maintenance module allows you to:
- Review the percentage of time spent attending to machine maintenance vs. preventative maintenance (PM)
- Track reasons for downtime and increase management responsiveness
- Track late released and unreleased PM work orders
- Track resource/labor costs by machine and date range
- Set up a Machine master
- Run preventative and predictive maintenance scheduling
- Track maintenance requests and approvals
- Keep daily TPM checklists
- Manage the time and output of multiple technicians
- Tie maintenance tasks to shop suppliers (filters, belts)
- Review your data quickly with a full array of dashboards
- Create and maintain lists of parts associated with specific pieces or types of equipment
- Keep a detailed history of all maintenance performed on equipment.
Fixtures and Tooling System
Keep track of all the machinery you need to keep you working and competitive. Quickly audit your fixture and tool processes, track manufacturer-recommended maintenance, and take stock of spare parts and equipment you need to repair your fixtures and tools.
The OnRamp Fixtures and Tooling module allows you to:
- Use the maintenance system to keep track of maintenance requests
- Schedule maintenance
- Track work orders, parts, labor, and costs
- Audit processes