Equipment Maintenance SystemEnsure that your resources are being used effectively with detailed tracking of maintenance labor. Manage plant equipment and parts while developing and executing your own maintenance schedules.
Maintenance Labor TrackingTrack machine downtime and employee work time / response with real-time reporting.
- review the percentage of time spent attending to machine maintenance vs. preventative maintenance (PM)
- Track reasons for downtime
- Track late released and unreleased PM work orders
- Track resource / labor costs by machine and date range
Manage the entry, assignment, prioritization, coordination and tracking of requests for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Submit maintenance requests for approval, or choose to allow users to create immediate Work Orders .
Preventive MaintenanceSet up various user-defined Preventive Maintenance (PM) checklists and link them to individual pieces of equipment. Customize your PM checklists with Intelligent Preventative Maintenance Schedule Generation.
Master Equipment ListCreate and maintain a master list of all equipment in the facility, including both production and non-production equipment, such as workcenter machines, lift trucks, automobiles and facility infrastructure.
Equipment Bill of MaterialsCreate and maintain lists of parts associated with specific pieces or types of equipment.
Equipment LogMaintain a detailed history of all maintenance performed on equipment.
- Machine master
- Preventative / predictive maintenance scheduling
- Maintenance requests / approvals
- Daily TPM checklists
- Downtime reporting
- Manage the time and output of multiple technicians
- Maintenance tasks tied to shop suppliers (filters, belts)
- Full array of dashboards
Let Our Experts Answer Your Questions
For more information about how OnRamp ERP software can add value to your business fill in the contact form below. A member of our support team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss any questions you have.