OnRamp Release Highlights – July 2021
August 3, 2021
New Features in OnRamp ERP
Here are the new features that were added to OnRamp ERP in June 2021:
- Added scanned work order processing to the Form Recognition and OCR application.
- Added a new stored network location for scanned work order files to be processed.
- Added Period Type to DCP records, which is displayed on relevant screens and reports, allowing for users to set the DCP Period Type to Daily or Weekly for the different groups and factors.
- Manage Scanned WO Files S4265– Added new screen to manage scanned work orders that were automatically processed by Form Recognition and OCR.
- Customer Shipping Labels S1935 – Added Copy All to the screen control to copy all shipping labels from a given Ship To.
- Shipped Dealer Orders R1058 – Added new report.
- Past VS Future Requirements R3185 – Added 3Mths, 12Mths Difference, and Volume project code to report.
- PPAP List R3592 – Added Sample Qty and Reason to report.
- Completed Layered Audits R5068 – Added new report.
- Added nest group comments to nest Shop Monitor.
- Moved the Shop Monitor Alarms to the Work Center title bar.
- Added process to clear future payroll period for inactive employees.
For a complete list of OnRamp features, improvements, and fixes, see our Online Help – What’s New.
Leave a Comment