Real-Time Control of Your Financial Information
Accounting errors happen. Every time an employee has to touch or move your data there is a chance of an error. Examples of bad data include:
- Defects – data entered with errors, like typos or data entered in the wrong field.
- Overproduction – entering data in duplicate, like entering customer data into the CRM and shipping systems.
- Waiting – waiting for data to be processed, or delivered.
- Non-Utilized Talent – staff not trained to enter data into a certain system or in a certain way.
- Transportation – transferring data from one physical location to another.
- Inventory – the data you keep. Having an excess of inactive or inaccurate records.
- Motion – moving data between systems, like entering data into multiple systems.
- Extra-processing – doing more than what is required. Like unnecessary reports.
OnRamp ERP improves your efficiency with complete control of your data. It does this by automatically creating digital records and keeping track of transactions, from purchasing inventory to receiving payments. Our ERP system makes you competitive with flexible, comprehensive, and auditable accounting controls and real-time reporting.
By applying our ERP solution, your company will benefit from a range of functionality, like standard costing, automated document scanning, automated record creation, asset management, core accounting, and advanced financial management. Bring your business functions together in a common database that is easy-to-use and easy-to-understand.
OnRamp ERP Finance module can also balance all accounting transactions posted to cash accounts against bank statements in real time. If you have international vendors or customers, you can reconcile foreign currency transactions and auto-create foreign exchange adjustment transactions.
The OnRamp ERP Finance module also allows you to:
- Go completely paperless
- Estimate costs from production with Standard Cost accounting practices
- Maintain a running total of the bank balance as each transaction clears
- Use Lean accounting practices
- Automated journal entries
- Provide individual bank reconciliations for each bank account
- Update bank reconciliation through EDI protocols, thus processing bank statements and the cancelled cheque list
- Automate financials
- Efficiency tracking by cost center based on actual hours and planned earned hours
- Graphed trends by general ledger account based on weekly results
- General ledger inventory reconciled to perpetual listing
- Fixed asset automatic depreciation is calculated and posted using straight line or declining balance methods
- Fixed assets general ledger is reconciled to subledger listing in the OnRamp ERP
- Model and forecast business needs in conjunction with capacity planning
- Automatically scan invoices and other financial documents that are received via email
- Secure check writing with 2ndstage authentication
- Online expense reporting
The OnRamp ERP Accounts Payable (AP) module allows you to:
- Maintain a comprehensive payables history
- Manage outstanding and historical payables
- Submit and review vendor invoice approvals in real time
- Process payments in multiple currencies
- Create and submit expense reports in real time with hierarchical approval before the payable is automatically generated
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash with all petty cash submissions approved before the payable is automatically generated
- Accounts payable general ledger is reconciled to aging and sub ledger reports
- Paperless accounting, from vendor quotes to vendor invoices, to ensure accessibility and accountability
The OnRamp ERP Accounts Receivable (AR) module allows you to:
- Maintain a comprehensive receivables history
- Create customer invoices, including consolidated billing in real time
- Manage outstanding and historical receivables
- Process deposits
- All invoices, including memo invoices, can be sent through EDI or emailed automatically
- Bad debt is calculated and maintained for past due invoices
- Accounts receivable general ledger is reconciled to aging and subledger reports
- Paperless accounting, from customer purchase orders to customer receipts, to promote traceability
- All signed bills of lading are stored and can be emailed to the customer