OnRamp ERP and QuickBooks Online
October 3, 2023
You can now use the OnRamp ERP QuickBooks Connect module to synchronize your invoices and customers from OnRamp to QuickBooks Online.
To authorize the synchronization:
- Navigate to the QuickBooks Connect [S4216] screen.
- Click Authorize QuickBooks Online.
- On the new browser window, enter your sign in credentials and click Sign In.
- When asked if you want to share data with OnRamp, click Connect.
Once authorization is successful, click the Update QuickBooks Online button to upload the invoices and customers to QuickBooks.
- OnRamp will synchronize new invoices and update existing invoices in QuickBooks Online.
- You can select to have OnRamp automatically check for and add new customers to QuickBooks.
- If Auto Add Customers is set to No, when updating QuickBooks if a customer has invoices in OnRamp but there is no matching customer record in QuickBooks, OnRamp will generate a warning specifying that the customer does not exist, the customer invoices will not update to QuickBooks, and will stay on the QuickBooks Connect grid.
- If the customer record in QuickBooks does not match the record in OnRamp, use Customer Master [S1092] > Finance > QuickBooks Online Customer Name field to set the correct record.
Leave a Comment